Are you a goal oriented high achiever who also loves working collaboratively? Do you have a desire to help people? If so, we want you to join our team!
Ardent Solutions is a dynamic and fast-growing organization that embraces the values of integrity, honesty, positivity, and unity. We expect all our employees to embrace these same values to ensure that everyone is enjoying the journey. Simply stated Ardent Solutions is a client-first, can do, all hands on deck, whatever it takes type of organization employing positive, get it done right people who enjoy their work immensely.
The ideal candidate must have a strong desire to succeed. Our Associates come from a variety of backgrounds and industries.
• Enjoy working in a team driven setting
• Possess love and curiosity for transparency, learning and self-improvement
• Outgoing personality with expertise at developing relationships
• Excellent appearance, verbal/written communication, strong negotiation and presentation skills
• Full scope of Employee Benefits available after a calendar month of employment
• Great company culture that offers a high energy, positive, and team driven atmosphere
• Career growth & advancement opportunities available
• Excellent leadership & industry training available to help with employee’s financial success and personal development
Join a firm you can grow with
Benefits Coordinator – Dallas/Fort Worth
Responsibility and Focus Assist account management team to reach client satisfaction and team goals by providing service and reporting support Maintain the integrity and accuracy of account management database Conduct Open Enrollment meetings during busy season Book of Business Responsibilities Expected size of book of business is 20 to 40 clients (< 5000) Handle all in-bound service calls relating to billing, claims and general policy info requests Pull premiums and claim data from carrier sites monthly for assigned book of business Update group's premium vs. claim reports monthly on server Update member... Find out more »
Business Development Associate
Responsibilities & Focus: • Identify and cultivate new prospects from relationships, events throughout the year, strategic partners, as well as direct prospecting efforts • Generating customer leads by cold calling • Create, present proposals to prospective clients • Understand the business and competitive landscape Qualifications: • Strong verbal & written communication skills (English) • Able to talk and build rapport in person and/or on the phone • Able to ask for the sale and follow through • Able to work in a fast-paced environment • Must be detail orientated, organized, proactive, and... Find out more »