Data Analytics & Actuarial Services
We analyze many different pieces of data, including claims utilization, industry, demographics, location, and networks, to understand your situation and develop a plan to get you to where you want to be. We leverage multiple data sources and independent actuarial models to provide you with actionable data. By taking advantage of our resources and processes, you’ll see better renewals and be able to predict future costs more accurately.
Our clients benefit from our broad knowledge of current best practices, as well as our insight on emerging trends and solutions. We provide practical advice and tools to ensure you are offering the right benefits at the right price, so you can attract and retain the employees you need to move your business forward.
Advice You Can Rely On
Our actuarial team uses a data pool of more than 75 million members to forecast risky situations and prepare for the financial impacts they may have on your company. Our actuarial group excels at solving puzzles, finding solutions, building products, and developing strategies that align well with each employer’s vision, style, and skill set. We provide realistic and creative solutions to help business owners prepare for and mitigate the financial risks associated with undesirable incidents in the future. Specifically, we help employers with rate making, risk analysis, stop loss placement support, experience analysis, budget development, population health management, feasibility studies, and PBM analysis.
Employee Benefits Services
• Quarterly Claims Data Analysis & Reporting
• Actuarial Analysis & Benchmarking
• Self-Insurance Feasibility Assessment
• Benefits RFP Development & Administration
• Vendor Marketing, Negotiation & Consultation
• TPA Marketing, Analysis, Negotiation & Consultation
• Re-Insurance Marketing, Analysis, Negotiation & Consultation
• Funding Strategy Consultation
• Plan Performance Analysis
• Pharmacy Benefits Management
• Benchmarking — Claims, Benefits, Costs, etc.
• Clinical Claims Analysis
• Large Claim Review by Doctor
• Plan Audits for Overpayments
• Eligibility Verification
• Employee Contribution Strategy
• Provider Network Analysis
• Predictive Claims Modeling
• Wellness Program Design & Review
• Population Health / Disease Management Plan
• Employee Education Driven by Data Analytics
• Medicare Education
• International Benefits