Nonprofits’ Response to COVID-19
Please join us as we provide some useful information tailored to nonprofit leaders in Texas. There are many items unique to nonprofits, and we want to help provide useful information and resources during this extraordinary time.
This is meant to be an interactive Zoom meeting where we will devote half a portion of our time together for participants to ask one another questions, collaborate, and share ideas.
Senior Vice President, Ardent Solutions
Senior Compliance Consultant, Alera Group
Principal, Gershenson Consulting
Consultant, Gershenson Consulting
Compliance & Carrier Updates related to COVID-19
- Highlights of new legislation
- Benefit Considerations
- Carrier responses to COVID-19
- Resources to get your questions answered
Strategies for Nonprofits for 2020
- What we’re hearing from your peers
- Strategic thinking and planning in a new world
- Fundraising concerns and strategies
- How to talk with your people
- Considering repercussions for your decisions today
Open Forum for Questions and Collaboration
- What are you doing differently that you may want to share?
- Is there something you need assistance with?
- Is there something you’re able to provide?
Thursday, April 23, 2020 – 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
ZOOM – Meeting Information Here