To Our Ardent Clients and Friends,
Like many of you, we are closely monitoring the spread and impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) around the nation. The health and wellbeing of our clients and employees is of the utmost importance.
As a key business partner, we are working to do our part in ensuring we limit the impact this situation has on your everyday operations. As such, we wanted to let you know about the implementation of our business continuity plan in light of the continued guidance from authorities related to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Effective Monday, March 16, we have instituted a plan for the majority of our employees to work remotely
- The Alera Group service and support team remains operating as usual and are here to answer any questions you have about helping your employees and business throughout the impact of COVID-19.
- All business and non-essential travel has been temporarily halted and we have implemented a quarantine policy to cover personal travel;
- We have asked our employees to do their best to replace face to face meetings with conference calls and video calls using our conference and video technology for the short term; and
- We are doing our very best to limit unnecessary group interactions and have recently canceled both Lunch and Learns scheduled for next week.
While we continue to monitor this evolving situation, please be assured we have contingency plans in place to support your business in the event circumstances may change. We are doing our best to implement appropriate protocols based on the information provided by state and local authorities. We ask for your understanding if there are slight delays or inconveniences as we continue to implement our plans.
We want to assure you that we are ready to serve you as we always have.
Our current plan is to remain largely remote until at least March 31st. We will continue to evaluate how we can best serve you and our community while maintaining adherence to any other requirements that may be established hereafter by local, state or federal authorities.
Please reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.
Ardent Solutions, LLC
Ardent Solutions, LLC
You can find all the most recent guidance and updates on our website at aleragroup.com/coronavirus/.
Some other helpful documents:
Find out about healthcare coverage, HSA eligibility and current IRS guidelines for health plans by clicking here.